I am on Week 3 of the TpT Seller Challenge! Whew! I cannot believe three weeks of summer have already passed! I am very excited to finally (did I say "finally?" I meant "FINALLY!") finish creating my masterpiece which I am sharing with you this week!
The newest addition to Kindergarten Down River is the Financial Literacy for Young Mathematicians Bundle. Within, you will find exciting resources such as:
- essential questions to drive your instruction
- interactive lesson activities to build content knowledge on income, wants and needs, goods and services, saving and spending, and charitable giving
- graphic organizers to supplement instruction on subunits
- writing prompts to extend the learning and formatively assess your students on how they are understanding the content vocabulary for this unit of instruction
- scenario cards for subunits to help students critically think about the financial choices they are making to build their decision-making skills, in color and black and white (sold separately too)
- assessments for subunits to be used for formative or summative information
- AND....my favorite: the folds and flaps component!
- FOLDS AND FLAPS allows students to build their knowledge of financial literacy in their interactive math notebooks or in a "lapbook" (created with a standard file folder as shown below- sold separately too)
I am excited to share this new bundle and all of its unique components with you!
What do you think?